Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Get Mad

Hunger is a terrible thing in this world, we have people starving everyday and dying from starvation and it makes me mad that we can do much to stop it. It seems like our government doesn't do anything for the people that are starving to death here, we at least have churches and groups that have food drives to help people but we still need help from more people to stop this. We have people starving in Africa, Europe, it just seems like everywhere we go theirs hunger and people with signs that say work for food, need help feeding my family, and I'm starving. I just wish that there was a better way to help these people, I mean we are helping people in Africa by doing supply drops with lots of food and water. But we aren't doing anything here for our people which is crazy.

In my personal experience I ran into a homeless person that was starving and I gave 3 dollars so he could go and get like 3 McDoubles so he would be fed for that night. I honestly felt bad that i couldn't do more for the man but I at least helped him get some food in him. There are I guess some ways that the government is helping, by making a safe zone for homeless and starving people and they helped them get employed which really helps them even if its a job at burger king. Well thats what I think about this situation and what should be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment